4.15.2012

Victoria BC Thrift Stores


Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE thrift stores. Some of my favorite pieces have been found while sifting through piles of clothes at these wonderful places.  The excitement of finding something truly special and unique amidst the chaos is what has me addicted. When I was a youngster my mom would drag me to garage sales and had the best eye for antique furniture and things that just needed a little TLC, so maybe it's genetic. I found this lovely vintage Christian Dior watch on my last adventure for $10. All it needed was a new battery. I'm thinking of getting a new strap for it. Maybe black or red? If you haven't had the opportunity to check out your local thrift stores, I encourage you to do so. You never know what you might find!! :) What's your favorite thrift store purchase? 

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts. We appreciate them all and will be sure to check out your blog. If you like us, follow us! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...