8.13.2012

DIY Sequins Shorts


Ta Da! Here you go, my very own DIY sequin shorts. I really like the way these turned out and they were super easy to make. I made these using the same pattern that Carly used in her DIY Floral Shorts. Just click on the link if you  need a small reminder! 













What I ended up doing was sew a sequin pair of shorts, and then another smaller pair to wear underneath as the sequin material was a bit see through. I think I am going to experiment with these shorts again next time using a different color and a secret surprise! So keep your eyes posted for the sequel to these sequins!

xx



-S


PS. Do you like my moms garden? She has spent so much time on it I thought I should show it off a bit :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful shorts!!
    They look so comfy and well fitted!
    I did a sequin DIY collar too its on my blog:)

    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, think I might attempt a pair in gold..
    Your mum's garden is beauitful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Are they really a DIY? They are amazing!! You did it like a professional :)

    xx
    vivesolosondosdias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shorts. They look amazing paired w/a basic tank. xA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg DIY?! It doesn't even look like it. It's amazing! Your mum's garden is beautiful too!

    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive's twitter


    xoxo backtofive

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts. We appreciate them all and will be sure to check out your blog. If you like us, follow us! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...